Applaws Puppy Small & Medium Breed with Chicken is a complete and natural dog food and contains a high level of meat protein – 75% chicken with a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs, which are designed to simulate a natural diet in a dry form. Applaws dog food does not contain any artificial sweeteners, colourings, chemical additives or cereals & grains.
The Applaws dry puppy food includes natural DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) which constitutes the ‘building blocks’ of the brain, forming about 8% of the brain weight. That is why younger animals need a rich supply to also support development of eyes and vision.
Dog are natural carnivores and they need meat to thrive and to be healthy. Dogs intestines are shorter than that of cows, horses and people, which is adapted to absorb protein contained in meat far better than found in cereals such as wheat, maize and barley. Applaws also contains an active Pro-biotic which may encourage protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy digestive system in both puppies and adult dogs.
As well as being naturally hypo-allergenic, it contains purified beta glucan from yeast to help improve the immune system.
Applaws Puppy Small & Medium Breed – Chicken at a glance:
- World first 75% meat content of chicken dry dog food
- Suitable for small and medium breeds
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- No cereals or grains
- Available sizes:
- 2kg = 80 meals (small dogs); 32 meals (medium dogs)
- 7.5kg = 300 meals (small dogs); 120 meals (medium dogs)
Applaws uses only the best ingredients:
- Active Pro-biotic: All Applaws complete dry dog food varieties include a naturally hypo-allergenic, active Pro-biotic which may encourage the presence of protective and friendly bacteria in the gut, to support healthy digestive system n both puppies ad adult dogs.
- Beta-Glucan: Purified beta glucan is developed from yeast to help improve the immune system and used in Applaws complete dry dog food for small, medium and large breed adult and puppies.
- Brewers Yeast Extract: One of the best sources of the B group vitamins. Necessary for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolisation.
- Cranberry Extract: Can helo fight cellular ageing, maintain healthy skin, promotes a shiny coat and supports the immune system Also promotes a healthy urinary tract.
- Natural EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): EPA works differently to DHA and is an essential nutrient, on eof the most vital nutrients in the functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Natural Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Can help with active mobility in older dogs.
- Rosemary Oil Extract: Rosemary contains a number of active compounds that may help to maintain the immune system by shielding the body from free radicals (damaged cells). It also acts as a fat-soluble antioxidant which help keep food fresher for longer.
- Salmon Oil: An excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat.
- Taurine: Applaws is naturally rich in Taurine, an animo acid essential for proper function of the heats and for eye health.
- Vitamin E: An important antioxidant, aids reproduction, cell protection & essential for muscle function.